Thursday, 15 November 2012

Don't judge meeee...!

Abaya looking tight and hijaab up high...
Bright and blinged I made my way...
Bags and shoes...oh looking cool
Don't I try to make you drool...
But that's not what I thought, just, "hey I feel good"...
It seem like I don't care much when I walk pass your way and your...
...Looking me down, nodding your head and under your breath mumble, "shame on you, your dressed this way, what's the point when you miss the aim"...
...why I thought, it's one step closer...
...it's small and steady...
...but will make me ready!

If only you knew...
That I tried so hard, to make you all happy...
But in the end I was the only one unhappy...
And has I got older and my knowledge began to grow it was then that I realised that only Allah I had to make proud..
And despite my weakness of bright and bling only Allah has that right to judge me... coz you've got no clue of what's in my heart...
...or how hard I tried and how bad I cried...
To achieve the ultimate gain that even you haven't attained...

By











Wannabe Fashionista
















No comments:

Post a Comment